These are all the candidates in your ATS. We sync these on a frequent, recurring basis. When a new candidate is added to your ATS, they will show up in InterviewPlanner in a few minutes.
Depending on the status of the candidate, you can quickly navigate to recommended actions. Clicking on a candidate takes you to the Candidate Details page, where you can view the candidate's contact information and hiring team, as well as view and edit their schedules.
Finding a specific candidate
You can quickly search for a candidate by name or email using the Search bar.
By default, the Candidates page only shows active candidates who are in a stage that has scheduling enabled. If the candidate you're searching for does not meet these criteria, make sure you clear the Status filters before searching for them.
You can filter candidates by their scheduling statuses. Candidates can have one of the following statuses:
- Unschedulable: The candidate is in a stage that has not been enabled for scheduling.
- Ready to Schedule: The candidate is in a stage that has been enabled for scheduling, and they haven't been scheduled yet. You should schedule them!
- Scheduled: The candidate has been scheduled for one or more interviews in the stage that they're currently in.
- Cancelled: The candidate's schedule was cancelled.
- Inactive: The candidate is no longer in the hiring process. They have either been rejected or hired.
You can also filter for candidates who have applied to a certain job using the Job dropdown.
Recommended best practices
Cleaning up candidates
We recommend archiving any "fake" or "test" candidates after you are done using them. For example, if you create test candidates in your ATS to try out new interview plans, you may want to hide those candidates in InterviewPlanner.